After 4 years there will be a garden city!
Finally we left!
All necessary equipment and materials purchased, the staff recruited. From this day we start laying the plantations of vanilla and cloves in the east of Madagascar, 5 kilometers from the coast of the Indian Ocean.
Long live the dream !!!
With the events of 1 day you can find below.
2. From our metropolitan home to the plantation go 300 km. On local roads it is 7-8 hours. Sasha's nurse hurts her a lot, one day she even blevanul in the car, since then she hasn't eaten anything either before or during the trip.
3. Arrived in Vatomanji. Hotel "Cozzadoro" - the golden goat?
4. Bathe the baby.
5. Dined and went to bed.
6. At night a hefty bug flew into the light. I would be grateful for the definition.
7. In the morning, purchased the first lumber and moved to the path.
8. Already dried cloves - the very beginning of the campaign. The price tag on it is now around 8,800 USD / ton.
9. Escort arrived.
10. How do you like our new truck?
11. Upon arrival, it was found that a whole gang of rogues are being hunted on our land. Chop and burn everything. Sandra brought the first batch of thieves out of hiding. Passed to their cops.
12. Equipped a workplace.
13. How do you like it?
12. The state in which the land remains after the activities of these vandals. Clean, hard ...
13. Arrival from the track has already appeared.
14. Aboriginal people are surprised at every thing that we get from the store. The carriage was never seen.
15. First cooking. For lunch there was rice and pork with sauce.
16. Vanyusha liked it.
17. For the night the staff for the first week decided to make a "tent".
19. Do not have time to finish, because at that moment something terrible happened ...
No, everyone is alive and well, but I had such stress that I even smoked a cigarette.
I do not want to interfere with the subsequent events in one post with a great start. I will tell later. Let me just say that we returned to the hotel far after midnight. Tired and angry.