Hotel Laxmi Morjim Resort (Morjim, India, Goa): review, description, guest reviews and hotel reviews
Hotel Laxmi Morjim Resort (Morjim, India) offers you a budget option for a holiday in a real tropical paradise called Goa.
Hotel Laxmi Morjim Resort (Morjim, India) isa relatively small institution that offers its guests comfortable living conditions at a relatively low price. It is here that you can plunge into the peculiarities of local culture. In addition, you have a unique opportunity to know the life of Indians from within.
Apartment in hotel Laxmi Morjim Resort (Morjim,India) though modest, nevertheless they provide a sufficient level of comfort, so that tourists can have a good rest between rich excursions and study tours. There is all the necessary furniture, as well as other amenities, without which no modern traveler can manage.
Despite the fact that the hotel Laxmi Morjim Resort(Morjim, India) has only 2 stars, there is a fairly rich resort infrastructure. You have the opportunity to go on a tour or rent a car to see for yourself all the local attractions. You can also take advantage of parking, rent your clothes in the laundry, etc. You can count the highlight of the restaurant, where you can fully appreciate all the bright tints of taste of the national Indian cuisine, as well as taste popular dishes of other nations of the world.
Hotel Morjim Laxmi Resort 2 * is located on Goain the popular tourist village of Morjim. To swim in the gentle waves of the ocean, you will have to overcome as much as 4 km, which separates the beach of Aschweem from the hotel. A kilometer away from the hotel is the famous Morjim temple, which also needs to be visited by all tourists who are vacationing here.
Speaking about the location of the hotel Morjim LaxmiResort 2 *, it is worth noting a good traffic intersection in this area. So, just 17 km from the hotel is the bus station of Tivima, 25 km - the railway station Mapusy, but the distance to the international airport of Goa is already 55 km.
All apartments of Laxmi Palace Resort Morjimrefer to the standard category. They are quite spacious and can accommodate up to three people, 2 of which will be placed on a large double bed (or a pair of single beds), and an additional guest on a folding bed. A pleasant moment can be considered that each room has access to its own balcony. It is not only possible to dry swimsuits and towels, but also to admire the views of the garden or the street, sitting on wicker chairs with soft upholstery.
Since the resort hotel Laxmi Palace ResortMorjim 2 * has a low status, then equipping its rooms is also quite modest. Nevertheless, everything necessary to ensure the minimum necessary level of comfort for guests is available in the apartment. So, each room has:
- a fan that will help at least to cope with the hot Indian climate;
- there is a small TV set, which, despite its dilapidated quality, broadcasts cable channels in good quality, among which there are also Russian-speaking;
- from the furniture provided a large bed or a pair of single, bedside tables, as well as a wardrobe with hangers for your things;
- each room has a small kitchenette with a small fridge, an electric kettle, a dining table and chairs, and a set of dishes and coffee;
- bathroom is a combined shower and toilet, where, among other things, there are bath accessories;
- all apartments have a balconya rope for drying clothes and towels, as well as a pair of comfortable wicker chairs, so you can sit outside and enjoy the surrounding views.
Hotel Morjim Laxmi Resort 2 * (Goa) offers its guests to take advantage of the following facilities provided by the resort infrastructure:
- a 24-hour reception desk, where at any time of the day or night you can get answers to your questions, as well as solve problems arising during the stay;
- a restaurant with national Indian cuisine, as well as a variety of international dishes that are more common for a European tourist (breakfast is included in the price);
- on the territory of the hotel operates a network of free wireless Internet;
- near the hotel there is a public beach where sunbeds and umbrellas are available at an additional cost (the hotel only issues towels);
- in the courtyard of the hotel is a beautiful green garden with palm trees and other exotic plants characteristic of the area;
- if you want to sunbathe without leaving the territory of the hotel, then you have a large terrace in the open air;
- The hotel has a laundry, where it is quickly and inexpensively washed and patted your clothes;
- you can rent a car or another type of transport (bicycle or motorbike) to independently inspect all the surrounding attractions and visit other localities;
- For your rented transport parking is provided, the use of which is absolutely free.
Useful information about the hotel
About this hotel you should know the following information:
- registration and check in at the hotel is strictly after 13:00, regardless of the time of your arrival;
- on the day of departure, all guests must leave their rooms and hand over the keys to the reception until 11:00;
- Due to the compact area of the room and its layout, you can install no more than one bed;
- for children in this hotel there is no special infrastructure, and young guests are not provided with discounts and benefits for living;
- the hotel does not have terminals for international payment systems, therefore only cash is accepted.
For a budget tourist just the ideal option is the Morjim Laxmi Resort 2 *. Reviews about him are characterized by the following positive comments:
- The main advantage of this hotel is budgetary prices (other hotels with the same level of service, but more stars are much more expensive);
- An undeniable advantage is the availability ofbalcony rooms, where you can not only dry clothes, but also sit outside in cozy armchairs (on the territory of which there is practically no place to be made);
- quite inexpensive restaurant with delicious Indian dishes at fairly low prices compared to other establishments;
- the rooms are quite spacious;
- staff at the reception very polite and knows their work well.
Among the negative comments guests of this hotel should note the following:
- in the rooms there are no air conditioners, and the fan practically does not cope with cooling of air in the room;
- there is no swimming pool on the territory of the hotel, and it takes quite a long time to get to the nearest beach;
- neither in the hotel, nor in its immediate vicinity there are any opportunities for entertainment;
- the furniture in the rooms is very old, many things require repair or full renovation;
- breakfasts are held too early (around 6 am), and their menu is modest;
- in the bathroom there is a plumbing, and there are some interruptions with the supply of hot water;
- cleaning in the room is very mediocre, and bed linen and towels and do not change for the entire period of stay at the hotel;
- the apartment gets a noise from the street;
- The entrance door, as well as the entrance to the balcony, are closed quite unreliable.