How to care for the Jungar hamster
Features Dzhungarikov and care for them
- Nature does not change and, according to its laws, Jungar hamsters are nocturnal animals. This means that you should not wake up a baby in the daytime, it is stressful for him.
- If closer to winter your hamster began to change color and becomes paler - do not worry - this is just a seasonal molt.
- Regularly carry out general cleaning in the cage of a hamster. This should occur about once a week.
- Water and food must always be fresh.
- Like any pet, the Dzungar hamster can get sick. As a rule, the owner is to blame.
- Because of the sweets they feed, your furry friend can make his own cheek cavity inflammation. In this case, an urgent need to contact a veterinarian.
- There may be diarrhea. Most often, it occurs due to late cleaning in a cage.
- It is important to remember that the Jurngariki are very affectionate and mobile. Be careful when you pick them up.They do not suffer falls even from insignificant heights.
- If your hamster is dirty, then do not rush to bathe. Water treatments can easily harm a hamster.
- Better arrange a sand bath for him, believe me, he will be delighted with her much more.
How to care for the Jungar hamster image, picture, imagery