How to choose a mirror digital photo machine
It is important to know
There are a number of important characteristics that you need to know by heart before you buy. They will help you choose the right digital SLR camera.
Being fully informed, you can safely go to the nearest hardware store for a purchase. Or give good advice to your friends or loved ones.
Let's start about everything and in order:
- Matrix and its dimensions. In other words, a reflex camera chip. Thanks to the light-sensitive elements, it reacts to the light that passes through the lens. If you have extra money, buy a full-frame matrix. If not, you can opt for an incomplete frame.
- Matrix and its resolution. Looking for a camera with a lot of megapixels would be superfluous. A device with 10 megapixels is enough for you, believe me.
- The matrix and its sensitivity. In case most of your filming takes place in rooms with low light, choose a camera with a high ISO value. Its number ranges from 50 to 25,000 units.Thanks to the high threshold of sensitivity, you get great shots, even at night.
- Control. It is desirable that it be manual, and you yourself could adjust the ISO, shutter speed, aperture, white balance, etc.
- Video filming. Naturally, a digital camera is not a video camera. But, if you are not in addition to shooting high-quality video - purchase the necessary equipment.
- Weight and size. Remember one simple rule - the harder your device is, the better it is made. However, for everyday purposes such a fact may be a disadvantage. So ideally buy a semi-professional camera.
- Check. Of course, to finally verify the correctness of his choice, you will need to visit the nearest photo equipment store. In this place, at least for hours, you can revise certain models of cameras, and see with their own eyes all their advantages and disadvantages.