How to cook cutlets from pike?
Fish dishes are not only delicious, but alsovery useful. In the case of pike there is another important point that can not but attract fans to feast on. Pike is a diet and low-calorie fish for all its fleshiness. From it you can cook a variety of dishes. Next, let's talk about how to make cutlets from pike.
Such cutlets can be quickly prepared in a multivark, and then a standard set of products will be needed.
- Pike - 800 g;
- onion - 1 piece;
- egg - 1 piece;
- slice of a loaf - 1-2 pieces;
- garlic - 1-2 cloves;
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
- salt, spices, herbs - to taste;
- a small amount of flour or breadcrumbs.
- It is necessary to clean the fish and separate the fillets from it. For this, the scraper must free the carcass from the scales, remove the insides, remove the head, fins and tail. The head can not be thrown away - it is good for ear. Under cold running water, you need to wash the fish and separate the fillets. The fillet will be better separated if a preliminary incision is made along the ridge.
- Preparation of other ingredients. Soak the slices of the loaf in a small amount of milk for 15 minutes before swelling. Peel the onions and garlic. You can scroll through the meat grinder, you can rub on any grater.
- Preparation of stuffing. Scroll the pike fillets through a meat grinder. Add the wiped onion, garlic, softened loaf and egg. Stir the ingredients until smooth. Add salt, spices and mix again.
- Modeling cutlet. To ensure that the meat does not stick to the hands, and the cutlets themselves do not fall apart in the frying pan, it is necessary to roll each in breadcrumbs or flour. Form is easier to give, if you scoop up each time with a tablespoon. Further in the same way, until the mincemeat is over.
- Fry the cutlets. Lubricate the multivark oil and heat to medium temperature. Put the cutlets and cook on one side for about 20 minutes. Then the same thing to do on the other side cutlets.
- Decoration. When cutlets are ready, they must be taken out of the multivark and sprinkled with herbs, for example, green onions, and served on a table.
Juicy fish cutlets from pike can also be interesting to you.