How to create bots dota 2?
Watch the video
Sometimes it happens that there are no players on the server or the Internet is disconnected, but the desire to play remains as strong as what to do? The answer to this question is quite simple - you need to try to create your own bots that can play for you as well as against.
Creating bots in DotA 2
- In order to create your own bots, you need to use the lobby in Dot 2, this allows you to create them right during the game, which is very convenient and comfortable;
- Also, in order to create them, we include cheats and a console;
- The cheats themselves are resolved when the lobby is installed or when the console starts, and we will do this with a command such as sv_cheats 1;
- If we talk about the direct creation of the bot in Dota 2, then for this we need to enter into the chat "createhero" any imaginary name of the hero. In order for him to play for us, we add a “neutral”, and in order to play against us, we add a “enemy”. Now we can control the bots in DotA 2.
What can bots
- Created bots do not attack their creator, they only finish off the team and most often go together.The main advantage and purpose of such actually created bots is that they help to learn how to play, develop a personal strategy, and practice before a difficult fight. It is the created bots that guarantee fast learning and orientation in the game as a whole.
- All bots can also have different levels, and the higher it is, the harder it is to play with it, the more cunning it is and the faster it is, which is why the game allows you to choose the difficulty level of the bot yourself, in total there are five such levels.
- You can place your bots where you want, their number can also be unlimited, the main thing in the end is to cope with them, and the more they will be, the higher the experience will be and the faster the training will be. It also allows you to earn more points at the end of the game.
If you are new and do not quite understand all the above instructions, then on the Internet you can find a large number of videos from experienced players that are available and clearly show how to make bots in DotA. But this may be necessary only as a last resort, since all the steps are written in the fields, which are in a prominent place, they are very easy to find and work through.
Own experience of creating bots in DotA attracts a large number of players, since you can control the bots in every possible way, and they do not cause significant damage and damage.