How to cure swelling?
Foot swelling occurs for a variety of reasons. He can be cured with drugs, special exercises, folk remedies. Let's consider all this in detail.
Preparations for foot swelling
Cure foot swelling with ointments and gels. Here is the list of the most effective of them:
- Troxevasin is an ointment that promotes rapid removal of edema. It also strengthens the walls of the veins and capillaries, has an anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect;
- Heparin ointment improves blood circulation and has a relaxing effect. It perfectly removes the edema and dissolves microthrombi;
- Essaven Gel is a remedy that activates the circulation of blood. It eliminates microscopic blood clots, strengthens the capillaries and quickly removes swelling;
- Lyoton 1000 is a gel with anti-inflammatory and antithrombotic effect. It provides leg ease and removes swelling from them.
It is also recommended to take diuretics. For example, you can drink Kanefron, Amiloride, Phytolysin. Also, leaves of cranberries, flax seeds and rose hips have an excellent diuretic effect.
Exercises from foot swelling
To treat leg edema is necessary in a complex. Along with medication, it is recommended that you perform the following daily exercises:
- Within a minute, make a "bicycle". Such an exercise will improve blood circulation;
- For 5 minutes, turn the feet in different directions. This will allow you to stretch the joints;
- For about two minutes, spread out and pull your toes.
Cure the swelling of the feet will help folk remedies. Here is the list of the most effective of them:
- Mix in a glass of egg yolk and add there 3 ml of juice of the milkweed. Ready mix should be taken 3 times a day;
- Take 100 ml of lemon, carrot and cucumber juice. Thoroughly mix them, dilute with a little water and drink 3 glasses a day;
- Take 30 g of mint and pour 600 ml of boiling water. Leave the remedy for 1 hour, then strain and drink 150 ml three times a day;
- Pour 1 tbsp. spoon of flax 1 liter of boiling water. Put a container of ingredients on the fire and stand for 15-20 minutes. Cool and strain the remedy, and then take every 2 hours for half a cup.