How to draw Frankie?
Frankie, from the cartoon Monster School,surprisingly popular heroine, both among boys and girls. Few of the connoisseurs of this family cartoon thought about the fact that the main character can draw himself. Take a blank sheet of paper and a pencil, and then follow the instructions, so you will learn how to draw Frankie Stein.
- Step 1. Draw a circle that will become the base of the head. Further, with even lines line the lines of the neck, shoulders, arms. On the face, make a note of the two lines of the hairstyle. Pay attention to the figure, and like him, draw two figures, which later serve as a trunk and hips.
- Step 2. When the sketch is completely ready, it's time to start drawing the face. First draw the top part of the hairstyle, coming out of it, mark the eye line and draw the eyelashes. Next, outline the shape of the face and neck, as shown in the figure. Do not forget to draw a nose and go to the next stage.
- Step 3. Carefully look at the sketch and continue working on the face. Dorisuyte eyes and take your mouth. When, all the main parts of the face are ready, draw important details - a scar, on the right cheek and cute earrings in the form of a skull, and also contacts on the neck. Now, hair. Draw a hairstyle for Frankie - long hair combed up. Then draw the arms, collar and blouse lines.
- Step 4. Draw the hair and finish the robot over the blouse. At the waist draw palms.
- Step 5. Draw a skirt and legs, not forgetting about the seams on the legs. Figure shoes with high heels with bright details, as shown in the sketch. Erase all unnecessary lines. You have a wonderful heroine.
- Step 6. Now you know how to draw Frankie. It remains only to paint and surprise friends and relatives with your artistic abilities.
More information on how to draw Frankie, you can see below.
The article is prepared on the basis of the materials of the site www.dragoart.com.