How to draw franky
Frankie, from the Monsters School cartoon, is an amazingly popular heroine, both among boys and girls. Few connoisseurs of this family cartoon thought that the main character can be drawn by himself. Take a blank piece of paper and a pencil, and then follow the instructions, so you will learn how to draw Frankie Stein.
- Step 1. Draw a circle that will become the base of the head. Next, in smooth lines, outline the lines of the neck, shoulders, arms. On the face, mark two lines of hair. Pay attention to the picture, and, like him, draw two figures that will later serve as your torso and hips.
- Step 2. When the sketch is completely ready, it's time to start drawing the face. First, draw the upper part of the hair, leaving it, mark the eye line and draw the eyelashes. Next, outline the shape of the face and neck, as shown in the figure. Do not forget to draw a nose and go to the next step.
- Step 3. Look carefully at the sketch and continue working on the face. Finish your eyes and go by the mouth.When all the main parts of the face are ready, draw important details - a scar, on the right cheek and cute earrings in the shape of a skull, as well as contacts on the neck. Now, hair. Draw Frankie's hair - long hair combed up. Then draw the arms, collar and lines of the blouse.
- Step 4. Draw the hair and finish the robot over the blouse. On the waist draw palms.
- Step 5. Draw a skirt and legs, not forgetting about the seams on the legs. Draw high-heeled shoes with bright details, as shown in the sketch. Erase all unnecessary lines. You got a wonderful heroine.
- Step 6. Now you know how to draw Frankie. It remains only to paint it and surprise friends and relatives with your artistic abilities.
Read more about how to draw Frankie, you can see below.
Article prepared on the site.