How to get rid of bags under the eyes?
Ugly dark bags can appear under the eyes for various reasons. Therefore, before you talk about how to get rid of bags under the eyes with the help of medical procedures, you need to understand in detail all the factors that contribute to their occurrence, and try to eliminate them.
How to get rid of bags under the eyes
If bags under your eyes appear for one of the following reasons, then you can successfully fight them yourself. It is enough to eliminate the cause of their appearance, to adjust the regime, how to get enough sleep, eat right, stop smoking, in general, they say, start a healthy lifestyle, and you can soon forget about the bags.
Causes of bags under the eyes
- Often the bags appear under the eyes in the morning after yesterday's excessive hobby for alcoholic beverages.
- Strong stress, chronic fatigue, constant lack of sleep: they can also contribute to their formation.
- The abuse of salty foods during dinner is another reason for the appearance of morning bags under the eyes.
- Smoking a day a large number of cigarettes can trigger their appearance.
- Poor or expired eye makeup can also cause allergic swelling of the lower eyelids.
If you are a supporter of the right lifestyle, and bags still appear regularly under your eyes, then this is the first wake-up call, indicating that it is time you go to the doctor. You may have kidney problems, and in this case, swelling under the eyes is one of the symptoms of kidney failure that the specialist should treat.
Effectively deal with bags under the eyes will help you some folk remedies.
How to get rid of bags under the eyes. Recipes of traditional medicine.
- After morning washing, the skin around the eyes should be cleaned with an ice cube prepared in advance from an infusion of sage, mint, chamomile or calendula flowers.
- You can put two tablespoons in the fridge freezer and in the morning with a convex part attach them to the eyes.
- Compress of raw grated potatoes - one of the best tools to help fight edema under the eyes. Potato should be grated, add a little finely chopped dill to the puree,The resulting mass is divided into two parts, each of them wrapped in a piece of bandage and apply the resulting compresses to the eyes for ten minutes. If you do not have time to rub the potatoes, you can peel it, wash it, cut it along and apply the resulting halves to your eyes.
- Well eliminate puffiness of the skin under the eyes and lotions from the decoction of horsetail. A tablespoon of dry horsetail should be poured with one glass of boiling water, then the broth should be boiled for a quarter of an hour at a low boil.
- Honey compresses will help to quickly get rid of bags under the eyes. Make them a snap. You need to mix a tablespoon of liquid honey with the protein of one egg and a tablespoon of flour. Knead the "dough", make two loaves of it and attach them to the eyes.
- Pumpkin pulp is another good remedy for edema. A piece of pumpkin should be baked or boiled, the pulp knead with a spoon, in a warm form, wrap it in gauze and put it to your eyes. Keep compresses should be a quarter of an hour, after which the eyes can be washed with a cool tea brew.
- Quickly get rid of swelling under the eyes will help parsley.All parts of the plant are suitable for this purpose. You can rub the parsley root and the resulting gruel on the skin under the eyes, you can chop and stretch its leaves and then use them in the same way: you can squeeze the juice from the crushed leaves and moisten them with cotton swabs, which you can then put on your eyes.
In addition to folk remedies, a special massage will help you get rid of bags under the eyes.
Bags under the eyes: How to get rid of them with massage
Every day, in the morning and in the evening, massage the skin around the eyes - it will not take you too long, and the result of such a massage will not be long in coming. After washing on the skin around the eyes, apply a moisturizer designed to care for her. With the pillows of the ring fingers, lightly tap on the skin of the upper eyelid, starting from the inner corner of the eye, and gradually move to its outer edge. Having reached it, go to the massage of the lower eyelid, now moving in the opposite direction - from the outer edge to the inner. Repeat this whole cycle several times until the entire cream is absorbed into the skin. Another effective way of dealing with bags is a special gymnastics for the eyelids, which strengthens the muscles around the eyes, strengthens the flow of lymph and improves blood circulation.Anyone will get rid of bags under the eyes if they regularly perform the following exercises.
- With all your strength, squeeze your eyes, and then sharply open them as wide as you can. Perform this exercise fifteen times in a row.
- Keep your head straight, move your eyes to the left - to the right, then up - down. Repeat these movements several times.
- Blink for centuries as often as possible, then close your eyes and let them rest.
- Stand in front of the window, hold your finger up to your face and alternately concentrate your gaze on it, then on objects located far beyond the window.
In addition to using all these home remedies, you can use various ready-made eye creams containing plant extracts, collagen and hyaluronic acid to eliminate edema.
In the beauty salon, you can undergo a course of electrical stimulation, during which under the influence of low-frequency microcurrents, the muscles around the eyes will gain increased tone.
The lymphatic drainage, which stimulates the outflow of excess fluid from the lymphatic vessels located in the skin in the eye area, will significantly reduce the bags under the eyes.