How to install mods on skyrim?
The recently released game Skyrim won the hearts of many gamers. Naturally, the more popular the game becomes, the more changes and additions for it are made by its fans. In our article we will consider the installation of additional mods (or as they are called - add-ons) for the game Skyrim.
Instructions: how to install mods on skyrim
First you need to decide which particular mod (addition) you want to install. There are a huge number of sites on which there is a description and a link to the download add-on. We assume that you have already decided, and in impatience want to try to play with the novelty.
So, let's begin:
- Unpack the downloaded archive with the addition.
- Go to the folder where the archive was unpacked and find the Esp file there.
- Now you need to copy this file to the folder with the game (selected when installing the game itself), and also copy to the Data folder, which is located there.
- It remains to connect this esp, which we transferred to Skyrim Launcher.
Congratulations, you have just completed the most difficult part! Now we have to install the retekstury from the archive with the addition. Retikstury are a necessary part of the game and guarantee you good graphics without the so-called artifacts.
- Go to the folder in which the archive was unpacked.
- We find there folders with the name Texture and Meshes.
- We copy them to the same Data folder, which is located in the place where the game itself was installed.
- If a dialog box appears asking you to replace the files, click "Yes, for all."
Congratulations, you have completely installed the add-on for the game. Turn on and try something new in your game world!