How to make a whistle?
Watch the video
A whistle is an original souvenir and at the same time a good gift made by hand, which should be especially appreciated. It can be cut from a sprig, made of clay.
How to make a whistle from various materials, we will tell in our article.
Clay crafts like many. Besides, making a whistle out of clay is quite simple, and if it is even later painted in bright colors! Forms can be used a variety of - pig, bird, fish, horse. The main thing is to be round.
- First of all, prepare the clay. It should be plastic (by the way, now ready-made kits for modeling are being sold - you can use them).
- To make a toy whistle, it must be empty inside. Make two small concave cakes and cover one with the other. This will be the body, for example, birds. The cavity inside should not get too big, as the sound will become deaf.
- To make the whistle steady, we make it flat below.
- Then we form the head and tail of the bird from clay, attach these parts to the hollow body. We seam the seams carefully.
- One hole is made along the tail to the cavity, which is located in the body. The second hole - from the bottom at an angle to the first.A sound entering the cavity will resonate, uttering a whistle.
- Let the toy dry for several days. Then you need to burn it in the oven, cool and paint.
For this whistle, you need a willow twig 10 millimeters thick.
- We cut off from him a flat area (without knots) with a length of about five centimeters.
- From onehand make a ring cut.
- We begin to tap the bark in a circle with the handle of the knife in order to more easily separate it from the wood.
- Make an oval cut and remove the bark, trying not to damage.
- From the remaining branch without clothes, cut off the round bar along the cut-out line, cut off its side.
- We put the round cutter up into its place.
- Clamp the open tip of the resulting tube and blow. It should make a whistle.