How to make artificial flowers?
Watch the video
Do crafts made of paper, fabric and othermaterials are taught at school. The most popular example for skill are, of course, flowers. Manual creation can be given to a loved one or used as an ornament.
In the skilled hands of masters, non-living flowers can be a real work of art.
Master class: making artificial flowers
Bouquet from napkins
Materials and Tools
- paper napkins of one or several colors (the number of napkins is equal to the number of buds);
- paper napkins green (for leaves) - 2-3 pieces;
- glue "Moment";
- PVA glue";
- small beads (white, shiny or colored);
- a round balloon;
- roll of dense toilet paper;
- a strong plastic glass of small size without a handle;
- a stapler;
- Take the colored napkin intended for the flower, and bend twice in half.
- Fix the paper in the center of the resulting square with a stapler.
- Cut the edges of the napkin in such a way that a circle turns out.
- Next, we form a bud from the circle: starting from the top layer, turn the paper to the center. The upper layer is compressed with force, the bottom is slightly weaker. In the end, you should get a wavy flower bud.
- Make the necessary number of buds according to the scheme.
- Further it is required to make a basis for buds: inflate a balloon and cover it with petroleum jelly or fat cream.
- Lubricate the layer of toilet paper with glue "PVA" andevenly glue on the ball. Make several such layers to make the ball dense enough. Later, you need to remove the ball from the paper casing, so leave a small hole for this purpose.
- Leave the bowl to dry.
- After drying, gently break the ball with a small thin needle and pull out the rubber residue from the prepared hole.
- Glue to a round base plastic cup on the glue "Moment".
- Then spread the buds over the entire surface of the round base and glue the flowers on the glue "Moment".
- Cut out small napkins from green napkins and question them in the middle. The resulting leaflets are attached between the buds.
- As decor decorate the beads on the buds.
- Wrap a glass (which plays the role of stand) with tape.
Materials and Tools
- A piece of cloth "Organza";
- thick paper;
- Draw five flowers on a sheet of thick paperof different sizes, consisting of five to six petals (the largest flower is 10 centimeters, the middle three flowers have a size of 8, 6 and 4 centimeters respectively and the size of a small flower is 2 centimeters).
- Cut out paper templates.
- Next, attach the stencils to the fabric and cut out the future petals of the flower.
- In order for the edges of the petals to be slightly bent to the center, they must be burned: light the candle and gently burn the edges of the tissue petals. Be careful, since the organza quickly ignites.
- Then sew the petals together to form a flower bud. Stitching is necessary through the middle, and leave the knot on the underside.
- In the middle of the flower, glue a small bead or beads (it is better to use white or black color).
If you sew a thin gum to a ready flower, you will get an original hair ornament. You can sew a small pin, then the flower will turn into a stylish accessory.
Look for tips in one more article. How to make flowers yourself.