How to take "Fortrans"?
Our body, with poor-quality nutrition, a sedentary lifestyle, gradually receives many diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Constipation is a disease of drivers and office workers, leading to diseases of many organs and systems of the body, including the brain, causing depression and irritability.
Intestinal cleansing must be carried out periodically, as it accumulates a lot of salts and slags. Previously, bowel cleansing was carried out with enemas. Nowadays, modern medicine offers patients a new drug Fortrans, which copes better than other drugs with the task of cleaning the intestines.
Fortrans is produced by the French company Beaufour ipsen, it completely cleans the intestines, without causing abdominal discomfort. You can buy it in a pharmacy without a prescription. After completion of the procedure of taking Fortrans, it is recommended to take drugs that restore the intestinal microflora. Linex, Bifidumbakterin or other reducing drugs. Frequent use of Fortrans can lead to dehydration, loss of potassium, phosphorus,sodium and impaired absorption of vitamins A, D, E. Therefore, it cannot be used for weight loss.
Application of Fortrans
Indications for use of the drug Fortrans. How to take this laxative is written on the instructions. Necessary: 1 bag dissolve in 1 liter of water and take parts. The last dose of this laxative should be at least 3-4 hours before the procedure. 1 bag of Fortrans per 15-20 kg of human weight.
How to take Fortrans
- Start drinking Fortrans better from 15.00 (no later than 18.00) and finish no later than 21.00. To the process of excretion of fecal masses ended by the time of the beginning of the procedure for checking the intestines, and not during.
- If you drink the contents of the bag faster, the intestines will not have time to clear. With the rapid use of the solution may appear side effects: nausea, vomiting.
- The solution, according to the instructions, is poured into a glass. How to drink Fortrans, in this case should be clear - 1 liter in about an hour. You should not drink the whole glass at once, otherwise water will come out first, and then, perhaps, everything else! The action of the drug begins after 1-1.5 hours and ends after 12-15 hours.
- Indications for use of a laxative drug are as follows:
- Preparing for surgery,
- Preparation for X-ray, endoscopy, colonoscopy.
Fortrans, entering the intestine, loosens the fecal masses, which then lag behind the intestinal walls, where they have accumulated for a long time, and finally, leave the body. The main active ingredient of this laxative is Macrogol 4000, which is able to hold water molecules, thereby increasing the volume of fluid in the intestine. Saturation, increase and softening of intestinal contents occur, contributing to the laxative effect and washing the intestines. The fluid in the intestine is not absorbed into it, but goes along with the feces.
Fortrans is much more effective than several enemas and activated carbon added to it. There is, of course, the question: Fortrans, how does it work, compared to other laxatives? When taking Fortrans, there is no spastic pain, as the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal tract are not involved in cleansing the feces. However, the intestines are cleaned very well.
Fortrans has a number of contraindications:
- severe heart failure
- intestinal obstruction
- colon disease, the presence of a malignant tumor,
- renal dysfunction,
- age up to 15 years
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
This article is written solely for your reference. Be sure to take Fortrans need after consulting a doctor. So you know what Fortrans is. How to accept, reviews will not tell. It is better to consult with a specialist. Personally, I took exactly as it is written here. The first time was disgusting, then it got used to it. Saw according to the testimony of doctors, unfortunately, it was necessary. The drug is effective, cleansing is good, there were no complications.