How to wash the wine?
During the celebrations, no one is immune from accidentally spilled alcohol on clothes. If it's vodka, then problems, in principle, and no, but if the wine, and yes even red! Consider how to wash the wine.
How to wash red wine
First of all, before you wash the red wine, you need to determine how much the stain is fresh.
Methods for removing fresh spots
- rub salt into the stain, so that the wine will pass toher. Salt change as it saturates with wine until the stain completely disappears. To improve the result, use a pre-prepared solution consisting of two teaspoons of ammonia, diluted in a liter of water. This solution is washed with a sufficiently discolored spot. After that, the remnants of the mixture are cleaned with a damp, clean cloth;
- stain wash with hot milk, then wash the thing well with a usual powder;
- pull a cloth with a stain from the red over the dishesWine and pour boiling water on it. Rinse until the stain completely disappears. This method can be used if you are confident in the quality of the product and dyes.
Methods for removing obsolete spots
- To remove stains from wine from woolen or silk fabrics use the following solution: three parts of vodka and one part of ammonia and glycerine. Apply the solution to the cloth;
- To remove the stain from the colored fabric, use a mixture of raw egg white and glycerin in equal parts. Then rinse the cloth thoroughly in hot and cold water.
Useful tips for washing stains from white wine
Fresh stains from white wine are extracted with carbonated mineral water. Pour the stain, and then rinse the cloth well.
Obsolete stains from white wine are well eliminated with glycerol solution. Rinse the stained cloth with glycerin and then wash the thing.
You can also use this solution: 1 cup of water, 5 gr. soap, 0.5 tsp. soda. Soak the stain and wash the next day. Be careful: substandard dyes may suffer.