How to write a cash receipt without a notary
Basic rules for literacy
When writing a debt receipt, it is very important not to miss certain points, otherwise it will be rather difficult to file a lawsuit in court.
- The receipt is created exclusively by hand using a pen with blue ink. There should be no printed version or black paste.
- This document is prepared by an authorized person. If you purchase a car owned by citizen A, it is he who must write the receipt, and not his wife, mother, son, etc.
- In a valid receipt there are no any corrections, strikethroughs and blots. If the inaccuracies have turned out, then the person who made the mistake, let him circle around them and add the words “to believe in the corrected one”, and then sign. But in this case, the best option would be to create a new receipt on a blank piece of paper.
- The receipt is created only by hand and a couple of such documents are made. Two copies are needed for both sides to eat the sample.The copied receipt in the courts is invalid.
- The entire document must be drafted in strict compliance with all rules.