Julienne with chicken and mushrooms - recipe with photo
Today we will talk about how to cook inat home, a julienne with chicken and champignons. The recipe for this delicious dish is so simple that even a novice cook can cope with it. Therefore, carefully read our recommendations and safely embody them in life.
Julienne with chicken and champignons. Recipe with a photo
We offer you a classic way of cooking this popular dish. Thanks to him you can surprise guests at a festive table or please relatives during a Sunday dinner.
- Chicken meat - 500 grams.
- Champignons - 300 grams.
- Onion - 200 grams.
- Hard cheese - 200 grams.
- Cream - 350 grams.
- Flour - two tablespoons.
- Salt and vegetable oil - to taste.
How to cook a julien with chicken and mushrooms in the oven with cream? The recipe for a delicious dish is here:
- Boil the chicken until cooked, then chill the meat and finely chop it.
- Peel onion and chop fine.
- Mushrooms rinse well and cut into cubes.
- Fry the onion in oil, and then the mushrooms.
- When the excess moisture evaporates, put to the pieces pieces of fillet, salt and spices. After a few minutes, the pan can be removed from the stove.
- In a separate bowl, prepare the sauce. Dry the flour on low heat, and then pour cream, ground pepper and salt to it.
- Combine the sauce with mushrooms, onions and chicken.
Put the products in the coconut bottles and generously sprinkle them with cheese. Bake the dish in a preheated oven until cooked.
Julienne in the oven
Usually this popular dish is prepared and served inspecial dishes. However, there is another interesting way of cooking julien. He will save you time and energy, but to taste in anything will not give way to traditional food.
- Poultry fillets - 500 grams.
- Fresh mushrooms - 300 grams.
- Onion - 150 grams.
- The hard cheese is 250 grams.
- Cream - 250 ml.
- Flour - two full spoons.
- Salt, ground pepper - two pinches.
So, we prepare in a julienne with chicken and mushrooms. Recipe:
- Cooked chicken fillets in small pieces.
- Peel the onion, and then cut it into half rings.
- Mushrooms are processed and chopped with a knife.
- Pour a little vegetable oil into the frying pan and put it on the stove. Fry the onions first, then put the mushrooms to it. When the juice evaporates, add meat to the products.
- In a separate dry frying pan, fry the flour. As soon as it starts to get dark, pour cream on it. Cook the sauce, and then bring it to taste with salt and spices.
- Pour the creamy sauce over the mushrooms and chicken, and then put the products in the baking dish.
- Scrunch the cheese and sprinkle the dish.
Cook the julienne in the oven for about half an hour. When it is covered with a ruddy crust, the form can be reached and cooled slightly. Cut the dish (like a pie), lay the pieces on a plate and serve them to the table.
Julienne with chicken and mushrooms in pots
Ceramic pots are also often usedfor cooking this dish. The taste of fresh aromatic mushrooms and sour cream sauce will certainly impress the guests. And family and friends will often ask you to cook a tasty and satisfying julienne for them.
- Chicken fillet - 200 grams.
- Champignons - to taste.
- Sour cream - four tablespoons.
- Cheese - 100 grams.
- One onion.
- Salt and seasonings - to taste.
How to cook a julien with chicken and mushrooms in a pot in the oven? Recipe with a photo you can find here:
- Boil the chicken fillets until done. To make it fragrant, add to the broth pieces of purified carrots, garlic, celery stalk and onions.
- Mushrooms and meat cut into the same pieces, and then send them to fry in vegetable oil. At the very end, add onion and a few minutes later sour cream.
- Put the food in small pots, lay the grated cheese on the surface.
The julien is prepared in a well-heated oven for about a quarter of an hour. However, one should take into account the size of the shapes and the thickness of the walls. This dish should be served to the table in hot or warm form.
Julien in tartlets
This option of a festive snack is sure to please your guests. Such a julien is being prepared very quickly, without taking too much energy from the cook.
- Chicken fillet - 300 grams.
- Champignons - 300 grams.
- Any hard cheese is 80 grams.
- Sour cream - three or four tablespoons.
- Vegetable oil - two tablespoons.
- Onions are one piece.
- Salt and spices - to taste.
- Tartlets are one package.
Next, we will tell you how quickly to prepare for a festive table a julien with chicken and mushrooms. The recipe for the original snack is below:
- This time we will use raw chicken fillets, cut into pieces. Similarly, chop the onions and mushrooms.
- All these products fry until cooked in vegetable oil, add salt and spices to them. At the very end, put sour cream and stir well.
- Put the stuffing in the tartlets, and on top of it put the cheese, grated on the smallest grater.
Warm up the oven to 200 degrees and send the blanks into it. A quarter of an hour you can serve a delicious and beautiful snack.
Julien in the frying pan
If you have little time, but you want to please loved ones with a tasty dish, then take note of this recipe. For an unusual julien you will need:
- Fresh champignons - 500 grams.
- Chicken breast is 500 grams.
- Onion - two pieces.
- Low-fat sour cream is 300 grams.
- Flour - three tablespoons.
- Butter - 50 grams.
- Cheese is hard - 100 grams.
- Spices and salt - to taste.
We prepare a delicious julienne with chicken and mushrooms in a frying pan. Recipe:
- In individual frying pans, grind the chopped onion, chopped breast and chopped mushrooms.
- When the products are ready, mix them in one bowl and add the sour cream. Warm the dish over medium heat.
- Mix sour cream with salt, flour and spices. Pour the sauce over the products. Stew the dish for ten minutes, then sprinkle it with cheese.
Finish the treat slightly cool, and then serve to the table.
Julienne in Béchamel sauce
We want to offer you another option of how you can cook a julien with chicken and mushrooms in the oven. Creamy sauce is perfectly combined with aromatic mushrooms and tender chicken meat.
- Chicken fillet (breast) - one piece.
- Fresh mushrooms - 300 grams.
- Mozzarella - 200 grams.
- Vegetable oil - two spoons.
- Flour - one spoon.
- Salt, ground paprika and pepper - two or three pinches.
- Butter - one tablespoon.
- Fat cream - half a glass.
Julienne with chicken and mushrooms in the oven with cream is prepared as follows:
- Finely chop the boiled fillets and mushrooms. Cut the onions into thin half rings. Fry the food until it is ready.
- Pour the flour into the sauté pan and fry it quickly, notadding oil. When it gains a golden hue, add butter, and then pour in the milk. At the very end, enter warm cream and stir the sauce with a whisk.
In the pots or coconuts put the chicken and mushrooms, then pour them with sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake the dish until it is covered with a beautiful crust.
Julien in the multivark
No less tasty, this dish is loved by many, if it is cooked using modern kitchen appliances.
- Mushrooms - 300 grams.
- The fillet is 300 grams.
- Cream - 200 ml.
- Flour - a tablespoon.
- Butter - two tablespoons.
- Pepper ground and salt - to taste.
How to cook a julien with chicken and mushrooms in a multivark:
- Mushrooms, onions and fillets cut into slices, and then put them in a bowl. Add the butter and set the "Baking" mode to 50 minutes. Season with pepper and salt.
- After 20 minutes, pour the flour and mix the food. After another five minutes, pour in the cream and cover the bowl with a lid.
When the dish is almost ready, sprinkle it with cheese. Bake a jug until the signal sounds.
A delicious julien with chicken and mushrooms, the recipe of which you choose, will decorate any meal. Therefore, boldly serve it to guests or treat your relatives' dinner at the festive table.