Lj talk at breakfast
As you know, champagne is drunk in the morning by either aristocrats or guests of the DoubleTree by Hilton hotel. Not necessarily, of course, but such a pleasure is provided for them. Like many other gastronomical pleasures of a sumptuous buffet.
A basket of exotic fruits, caviar and sturgeon, deficient jamon and delicious sour cream cakes - this is the scale and scale of the Hilton Hotel.
And the cherry on the cake is a wonderful cook from Warsaw who can make breakfast to order.
In the midst of all this gluttonous paradise, in an amicable way, one would have to relax, take in, and fill up the mouth with something tasty. But bloggers, and in particular bloggers gathered at Neforum, are special people. Their jamon not feed, but give argue.
Arguing, as always, about the eternal. About what the site is steeper, and who will soon go into oblivion. About who has how many readers, and who they are. In a word, about what will happen to our homeland and us. And so, what came to.
- 1. A certain “crisis of the genre” is noted by bloggers of all sites. If you think that youtube, instagram or telegram will allow you to receive huge grandmas for nothing, you are mistaken.There are not many people who want to be “opinion leaders”, but very many, and the competition is high. There is some economic theory, I can’t remember for sure that it never happens that everyone has enough food and resources in the pasture. As soon as somewhere there is such a rich pasture, a huge number of people immediately rush to it, and the amount of resources decreases. The same thing happens on the Internet.
- 2. LJ still steers in terms of audience. You are adults and accomplished people of middle age. I can trump you, easily plugging any wound star of some kind of tram-gram. You got a million, baby? Who? Schoolchildren or Turkish data? There is usually nothing to cover.
- 3. In LJ people are really more intelligent on average. This applies to both the audience and the authors. And the majority of “clever” thoughts, which the “goofy philosophers” post under their mouth-watering photos, are stolen from LJ. Some authors, in principle, have no analogues on any other site.
- 4. Due to the huge number of genres and formats, bloggers and their audience are beginning to “cluster” of interests. Instagram members don't notice anyone except each other, youtube think only about collaborations, and Zhizhists don't even understand who these people are.With surprise, telegrammers and Zen look at all this orgy ... There is no longer the most important leader of everything and everyone. Everyone chooses his own, and the time of huge dinosaurs seems to have passed.
- 5. In fact, it is not so important where you write and where you are from. You post a photo or video, expanded text or short messages. What matters is how interesting you are to your readers, whether they believe you, whether they want to receive news from you. This is perhaps the most important thing. And the format ... there is a format. So I see briefly what was the main thing at Neforum. Well, that ... I love you.
Neforum 2018 was made possible with the support of the Government of the Tyumen Region, as well as the general partners - Rosatom and Wargaming.