- Posted Natalya Vasilishin
- Date: August 30, 2017 at 12:18 pm
Manganose stains: quickly and effectively clean hands, clothes and different surfaces
A solution of potassium permanganate can wipe the wounds, but this tool is especially popular for bathing newborns. Therefore, it is not surprising that many face the problem of stains from it on the skin, sink, clothes or floor. But how to remove these bright traces are not known to all.
Why are potassium permanganate stains so persistent
Potassium permanganate is a proven disinfectant. The brightness of the spots from it is determined by the chemical composition of the substance. It strongly eats into the skin, fabric and various surfaces. After a couple of minutes, the traces are oxidized in air and turn brown. Just wash them with soapy water does not work. More effective methods are needed.
Potassium permanganate pigments are very resistant
How to wash manganese from different surfaces: lifhaki
The most effective means of removing traces are those that contain acids or alkalis.Their choice depends on the type of surface being cleaned.
Ways to remove blemishes from the skin
You can just wait until the brown traces will descend themselves, together with dead skin epithelium. But if time is short, there are several proven recipes. So that the process of removing brown spots does not cause even more damage, the skin should be prepared:
- Wash your hands thoroughly in warm, soapy water.
- Gently rub the skin with three pumice stones.
- Wash my hands again, but with clean water.
If the stains are fresh, rub them with pumice stone and wash your hands with soap and water.
If drops of potassium permanganate just hit the skin, then perhaps the preparatory stage will be the final. If not, use any of the following to clean the skin:
- Hydrogen peroxide and vinegar in equal proportions (the fastest and most effective way to remove traces of manganese): mix the ingredients, moisten a soft cloth with a solution, wipe the stains, and then wash your hands with soap.
Peroxide can not remove stains from the skin of children - the risk of chemical burns is too high
- Alcohol: apply on cotton wool and wipe the stain several times.It is quite dangerous to use the remedy: the risk of getting a burn is too great.For children, the option is unacceptable.
- One of the most affordable and safe ways is to wipe the skin with a piece of lemon or a cotton pad dipped in citric acid solution (1 tsp. Per ½ tbsp. Warm water).
The safest way to scrub manganese from the skin of your hands is to use a lemon.
- A solution of ascorbic acid for injection. Wipe stains several times a day. Completely remove traces immediately fail, but their intensity will decrease.
- Mustard powder and sunflower oil. If the traces are small, they can be removed using a slurry of these funds: rub the stains with the mixture, wash your hands and apply a nourishing cream.
A mixture of mustard powder and oil acts on the skin as a scrub
What can be cleaned from potassium permanganate bath and sink
You can use any bleach: apply it to the place of pollution, leave for 30-40 minutes and rinse.Be sure to test the selected tool in an inconspicuous area.
Bleaches and acids cope with stains from potassium permanganate on the surface of a sink or bath
Acids - citric, acetic, oxalic are also suitable:
- Make a 10 percent solution of the selected funds.
- Abundantly applied to pollution.
- Leave for 5 minutes.
- Rinse off with plenty of water.
If the stains are heavily eaten, then the procedure can be repeated.
Mixing methanol (wood alcohol) and table vinegar in a 1: 1 ratio, after wiping the trace with this solution, you can get rid of the brown divorces on the bath and the sink.
Methanol is the strongest poison, so it must be used carefully.
Purification with peroxide and citric acid
This method is effective for fresh and chronic spots:
- Mix hydrogen peroxide and lemon in a 2: 1 ratio.
- Apply the mixture to contamination.
- Leave for 10 minutes, wash off.
With the help of citric acid can remove stains from potassium permanganate from the shell
Use of a soap solution with the addition of various agents
A mixture of soap and soda is effective for cleansing the bath or sink from fresh traces of potassium permanganate. To prepare the composition will require:
- 1 piece of laundry soap;
- 1 l of hot water;
- 100 g of soda (can be calcined).
- We grind soap on a grater.
Ground soap is the basis for preparing a solution to remove traces of potassium permanganate from a bath or sink
- Pour water, whisk whisk in a homogeneous consistency.
- Add soda.
A mixture of water, soda and soap - a good cleaner for the bath and sink
- Apply to stain, rub well on the surface.
- After 5–10 minutes, wash off.
You can make an even more effective composition:
- Using the previous instruction, we prepare a soap solution.
- Pour in 2 tbsp. l ammonia.
Ammonia with soap and mustard powder is a good tool for removing stains from potassium permanganate from the shell
- When the water has cooled, we fall asleep 1.5 tbsp. l mustard powder.
- We put on the spots, three.
- Leave for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
Acrylic surfaces are cleaned of potassium permanganate as follows: the places of pollution are rubbed with emery paper and then covered with a special paste for repair (sold in hardware stores).
How to remove stains from potassium permanganate from clothes
Depending on the type of fabric, you can use:
- stain remover (for example, Vanish), following the instructions so as not to spoil the fabric;
- hydrogen peroxide.
Regardless of the method of removing stains, the item must be washed after processing.
Removing stains with lemon
This technique can be called universal with respect to the type of fabric, as well as its colors:
- Squeeze out lemon juice and apply to the stain.
Juice of lemon can clear stains of potassium permanganate from fabrics of any color and composition.
- Slightly three.
- Leave for 15–20 minutes.
- We erase as usual.
Use kefir or yogurt
With delicate tissue stains from potassium permanganate are removed as follows:
- The soiled area of the product is soaked in a basin with yogurt or kefir.
- After 5-6 hours we erase the thing in the usual way.
Yogurt or kefir is excellent for removing stains from delicate fabrics.
Removing stains from clothes soda
The principle of operation of the method is based on the absorbing ability of soda. It is especially effective for white things.
- Mix soda and water at room temperature to make a gruel.
- Apply to the stain, leave for 5-6 hours.
- We erase the thing in the usual way.
How to clean jeans
To cleanse jeans and light fabrics, use hydrogen peroxide and citric acid powder:
- Mix the ingredients in the same proportions.
- Apply the composition to the pollution and wash off after 10 minutes.
- We erase the thing.
Video: how to remove a stain from potassium permanganate from clothes
How to clean paper, floors, dishes and other items
To remove traces of potassium permanganate from the paper, Vanish:
- Fix the sheet so that it does not move during the cleaning process.
- We put the cotton wand into a container with water and soak the stain.
- Apply bleach on it and leave for an hour.
- Wet with a cotton swab remove the remnants of the funds.
- Give the paper to dry.
- If the sheet is strongly led, then iron it with an iron.
To remove stains from the permanganate from the paper, bleach Wanish
Unaesthetic brown spots can remain on the floor, dishes and other objects. To remove them from any surface, use a special tool.It is prepared in the same way as a solution with laundry soap and soda, only with the addition of 1 crushed piece of baby soap and 2-3 drops of any essential oil.
After processing, the floor must be cleaned, you can with the addition of special cleaning products.
Using White Spirit
Usually means to remove stains from potassium permanganate from the skin or clothing are suitable for dishes, the floor. It is important to test them on a small area.For example, White spirit dries the skin, but it is not dangerous for it, for clothes it is very aggressive, but they can scrub stains from potassium permanganate from dishes or linoleum.It is necessary to wet the cotton pad, to treat the surface, then thoroughly wash with soap and water.
Video: how to wash manganese from linoleum and wood
You can wipe the stains from potassium permanganate solution from your skin, bath, sink, clothes, or floor using acidic or alkaline compounds. It is important to choose the right ratio of components and be sure to test on an imperceptible area of the processed material (if it is not about hands). Be prepared to repeat the procedure.