Tar soap from psoriasis: to whom and how to apply
How to apply
For the treatment of psoriasis at an early stage, it will be sufficient to use tar soap for 2-3 weeks. During this time, the skin can be cleansed completely. And if the disease is already in a neglected state, then it will take up to 2 months.
Although improvements will be noticeable already a few days from the start of treatment.
- Skin prone to fat content may be washed with birch twice a day, and dry - no more than once.
- It is necessary to abandon the shower gel in favor of tar soap, if psoriasis affects different parts of the body. In this case, do not forget after the procedure to rinse with a decoction of herbs - calendula or chamomile.
- For the period of use of soap it is not recommended to apply alcohol lotions or scrubs. You can not do peeling. But it is necessary to moisturize the skin necessarily and intensely.
- If an “unexpected” pimple appeared, it will be enough to make a point compress: leave the soap suds on the affected area for several hours or even for the whole night.
- Inflamed skin can also be cured with tar foam, inflicting it on the face to a sensation, and then wash it off.
- With its unique healing properties, tar soap is wonderfully suitable for creating cosmetic masks.
- For convenience, you can use liquid soap on the basis of tar, it has the same components as the lump. No more than two times a week it will be enough to lather their skin, and leave such a mask until completely dry. And then wash off completely with warm water and process the skin with a nourishing cream.
- And toget rid of psoriasis on the scalp, and also to make hair strong and beautiful, use tar shampoos or just soap. In such an unpretentious way you can strengthen them, as well as get rid of itching and dandruff. And to keep your hair soft, rinse them with chamomile decoction. And then combing them will be much easier.
But for a long time to use tar soap or shampoo for washing hair is not worth it, so as not to overdry the scalp.
- For the prevention of skin diseases in general, and psoriasis in particular, it will be enough to use tar soap 2-4 times a month.