The most popular cartoons about a hare
Among rodents there are species with large ears,huge paws and a small tail - it's rabbits. They are popular all over the world, live in the forest, and some species, even in people's homes, feed on bark, branches, leaves and grass.
Long since these animals - a symbol of kindness, mercy and beauty. In some countries, they are considered an indicator of high speed and fear, in others - fertility.
Cartoons about the hare have long been considered the most common. The most famous ones are "Well, wait," "Bugs Bunny," "Luny Tunes," and others.
Cartoons about the hare
- "Winnie the Pooh" - a cartoon about the adventures of friendsWinnie the Pooh and Piglet. One of the best and memorable moments as they went to the Rabbit. He, though he does not like uninvited guests, decides to treat them. Pooh - the bear is not proud, and agreed to eat everything that is only offered. When it was decided by friends to leave, the most interesting thing began: one of the heroes could not get through the doorway. This cartoon about the hare was taken in the Soviet Union. However, it is broadcast on TV channels and remains popular to this day.
- "Girl and rabbits". The story tells of a good girl, who was lucky to save two hares in the winter. This picture teaches such qualities as pity, indulgence and kindness.
- A cartoon about the hare "Ushastik and his friends". The protagonist finds himself in various situations and finds answers to many questions in the process of their resolution.
- "Brave Bunny". The story tells how, by a lucky coincidence, a cowardly bunny has become the bravest in the whole forest.
- "Hare Koska and fontanel." All the charm of such pictures is that such cartoons about the hare are designed for preschool children, but adults are also looking at them with pleasure. The plot: the fontanel and the hare were good friends. They decided to see who is faster. Koska ran, the spring flowed, first merged with the river, and then - with a huge river.
Rabbit Bugs - sassy, fearless and judicious. A famous hero of many comics.
Cartoons about the hare in which they metprototypes of Bunny, appeared in the films of the distant 1938. The next year the main character, remaining still anonymous, appears in some works. After that, the artists change the color of the hare from white to gray. Charlie Thorson (animator) first gave him the name Bugs "Bunny." After a while, the apostrophe was omitted, and the cartoon about the rabbit received a similar name - "Bugs Bunny."
"A bag of apples"
Famous cartoon about the dad-hare who carriedApples from the forest for four sons and daughter's daughters. The bag in which the fruit was was too heavy, and he had to pull it on the ground. On the way home, he meets a bear, shares apples with him. Then the fruit was asked for proteins; he treated both a goat, a hedgehog, and a blind mole.
Like all cartoons about the hare, this one goes onthe usual scenario: something bad is happening. A cunning raven, seeing that the apples remained very little, perforated the sack, and the hare lost everything along the way. After this, the bird begins to reproach him for not sharing it with her. This news greatly upset the dad, and he had to return to the apple tree. Arriving home, it turned out that his children did not go hungry at all: belcha, goat, bear, mole and hedgehog brought a lot of goodies, than thanking the dad for their generosity. And only one raven remained hungry, and no one felt sorry for her. This cartoon about a rabbit with apples teaches children kindness and responsiveness.