Vedic astrology: natal birth chart, transcript
Astrology does not describe the fate of a person, it reveals his capabilities and potential, points to things that can play a crucial role in self-improvement. Experts advise taking science not as a mechanism, but as an organic phenomenon that develops and grows with a person.
Astrology is directly related to the models by which people build their lives, it is an interpretation of their own reality. By studying this science, you can better know the inner world of man, his relationship with others and the level of spiritual development.
The natal chart of birth in astrology is compiled in the form of a scheme for which three elements are important: date of birth, time and place. By coordinates you can find out the exact location of the planets in a particular sign and houses of the horoscope.
Not only the Sun and the Moon as the main astrological bodies, but the rest of the planets take part in the compilation and interpretation of the forecast for the future.Specialists also include some asteroids, zenith and other celestial points.
The natal chart in astrology is an opportunity to learn personal qualities and to discover the life direction for yourself. In other words - this is the purpose of man in this world.
Map symbols, their meaning
Vedic astrology is a science that includes knowledge of the Hindu culture and religious additions in the interpretation of celestial bodies. It consists of three separate directions, each of which develops and affects the spheres of human life.
In Vedic astrology, the natal chart is slightly different from the standard interpretation. But it also uses standard symbols and notation.
- The ascendant is called a rising sign. This is an astrological degree that rises at the time of birth of a person. Thanks to him, you can talk about belonging to one of the signs of the zodiac.
- Descendant is the opposite of the ascending symbol.
- The middle of the sky - this is the name of the highest point in which the zodiac is found at the time of birth. It is a factor in the determination of talents and talents.
- Nadir - a point that is considered opposite to the middle of the sky.
In addition to the main symbols, additional ones are used in the natal chart. This is the equatorial ascendant and zenith, the so-called point of predicting the fate of the individual.
The interpretation of the main aspects
At the time of the location of the planets in the houses, as well as in the process of their transition from one place to another, angles begin to form between celestial bodies and houses, the study of which makes it possible to talk about the impact on human well-being and the flow of his desires.
Astrologers call these angles aspects. Each has its own value, function and symbols on the map. When the angle between the planets is zero degrees, this is called a conjunction. If the angle is 60 degrees, then the aspect is called sextile. Quadrature and thirds have corresponding degrees with a value of 90 and 120. If the planets are at a 180 degree angle to each other, then this is called opposition.
Aspects affect the events in life, each planet creates its own imprint on the everyday story. Having drawn up a natal chart in astrology, one can predict negative events and avoid them.
Past life astrology
Proof of the connection between the present and the past are prophetic dreams, the ability to predict some moments and intuition.Astrologers believe that these are the factors that came to a person during the reincarnation period.
This is also indicated not only by aspects and combinations of the planets, but also by lunar nodes. The astrologer Devlin, in her writings, pointed out several main areas that give an opportunity to talk about past life events. It is in the natal chart that these areas manifest themselves brighter than others.
- The sun. Indicates the main goal of life, which must be embodied (the element that came with the karma of past life).
- The twelfth house. Indicates unfinished business.
- Uranus, Neptune and Pluto embody the influence of karma, which came to a person from a past life. The natal chart in astrology always takes into account the influence of these planets.
- Saturn reveals traits of character and desire in this life. The basis of intentions and actions is the past.
- The moon, in deciphering the astrology of the natal card of the personality, indicates parts of the path that the soul must travel in order to embody the influence of Saturn.
By studying these factors, you can get a map that will carry information about past life and actions. You can also get past data using hypnotic regression.
Parameters of an individual horoscope
In Vedic astrology, to decipher the natal chart, you must perform several steps. First, the Luminaries in the Houses are marked, and their highest position is selected for the calculation. After it is necessary to fix the Houses in specific signs, each of which at one time had an impact on the personality and shaped its qualities.
The influence of signs could be both positive and negative. In order for the information in the map to be accurate, fictitious points are necessarily recorded that relate to houses, aspects and signs of the Zodiac.
The result is a map that lists all the key elements that need to be decrypted to obtain the necessary information. You should not take this as one hundred percent true prediction for the future. Astrology can tell the way, but does not determine it.
Each of the houses symbolizes the main events in life at a certain stage of human development. Decryption directly depends on the number.
- The first symbolizes a person’s character and defines leadership qualities.
- The second house indicates possible acquisitions and material wealth.
- The third house provides a possible exchange.
- The fourth speaks about the hearth and the creation of comfort in your personal life.
- The fifth in astrology natal chart is usually interpreted as creation.
- The sixth is a real man.
- The seventh embodies a possible union and indicates the strength of interpersonal relationships. It can be not only an intimate life, but also a public position and presence of friends.
- The eighth is alienation.
- The ninth is the ideal.
- Tenth - independence.
- The eleventh is the aspirations of man and his plans for the future.
- The twelfth is willpower and possible achievements.
The result of the horoscope depends on the correct placement of houses and the interpretation of their values. Astrologers are advised to pay attention to the key positions of celestial bodies in case of independent study of the map so as not to be mistaken in the results.