What to give a child?
Broke his head over what to give the child? When the child already has, it seems, everything that is necessary, it becomes increasingly difficult to pick up a gift. Of course, children, as well as adults, can give a gift certificate to the store of toys. But this is by no means the best gift - in a week the child no longer remembers where he got the new toys purchased with this certificate. Therefore, we suggest you choose a gift for a child from the list below.
A gift for a child must be chosen primarily based on his or her age. What is interesting to a three-year-old child is unlikely to interest a fourteen-year-old, and vice versa. Therefore, we divided all the gift options into two categories (for boys and for girls) and arranged them in order of priority from gifts for toddlers to gifts for teenagers.
Gifts for boys
- educational toys;
- bath toys;
- Autotracks and rally;
- children's tools;
- toy parking and garages;
- special equipment models: fire trucks, police cars, concrete mixers, excavators, truck cranes, etc .;
- child weapons;
- boats and ships;
- toys on the radio: cars, helicopters, airplanes, boats, etc .;
- spy toys: toy binoculars, radios, voice recorder, compass, night vision device, etc .;
- transforming toys;
- toys with characters from favorite cartoon characters and with characters from popular comics;
- masks, helmets, hats, costumes of various cartoon characters, films and comics;
- Lego - timeless classics;
- models for bonding;
- Board games;
- interesting lamps for the children's room;
- computer games;
- bike, scooter, roller skates, skates, skateboard, snowboard - any sports equipment that will be interesting to the child;
- balls for football, volleyball, basketball;
- rackets for big and table tennis;
- table hockey, air hockey, football;
- modern gadgets: MP3 player, smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.
Gifts for girls
- Toys (soft, educational, musical, etc.);
- children's swings and gurneys;
- a set of toy dishes;
- toy sets of doctor, hairdresser, etc .;
- dolls and baby dolls;
- castle for dolls or dollhouse;
- cots, strollers and other accessories for dolls;
- interactive dolls;
- backpacks and handbags;
- costumes of fairies, princesses, etc.
- children's cosmetics;
- A beautiful diary for girls or simply beautiful stationery;
- children's watches;
- piggy banks;
- photo frames;
- kits for drawing, sculpting and other creative kits;
- skates: roller and ordinary, scooters, etc .;
- scarves, hats, gloves for girls. In general, any clothing of suitable size - for girls of any age there is not much clothing;
- modern gadgets - all children are now fond of technical innovations.
These are only the most private and popular gifts that are now accepted to give to children. Of course, you can show imagination and make a gift for the child with your own hands. In addition, there are universal gifts that will appeal to any child, regardless of age: sweets (various candies, cakes and cakes), balloons (well, what child doesn't like balloons?) And so on.
As a gift, you can also donate a ticket to some interesting event.Find out what holidays and activities for children are held in your city in the near future. In addition, you can always reserve a place to play paintball, laser tag or just ride horses. Give your child an unforgettable experience.
Another gift can be some kind of living thing. This may be a kitten, puppy, fish, parrots, hamster - yes, whatever. Kids love any animals. Such a gift will teach a child to be responsible not only for himself, but also for others. He also disciplines well, because every living thing needs daily care.
Surprise or not
Of course, the easiest option is to ask the child himself what he would like to receive for the holiday. However, such a step may have certain negative consequences: firstly, your gift will no longer be a surprise for the child, and secondly, you risk too much pampering the baby. Now this problem is very relevant, as many parents are ready to fulfill any whim of their child, and then they are surprised why their children grow up so naughty and demanding.
Of course, any parent wants to provide the child with all the best.But before you go to take a loan on an expensive computer or game console, think about whether a child really needs it so much? Teach him to enjoy little. After all, many children do not have a tenth of what your child has. The more things we have, the less we value them. The main thing is that the child feels the care and love of others, and what you give him is not so important.