What you need to pass inspection?
Any car owner sooner or later begin to worry about issues related to his car. One of them is how to pass inspection. Today we will touch on this topic a bit and talk about what you need to pass inspection.
Rules for passing inspection
- The car owner or the person to whom he entrusted to pass the inspection for himself can choose the operator of the inspection. The choice is absolutely independent of the place where the car was registered.
- How to pass the inspection from the first time? To do this, you must present 2 receipts for payment (the first for diagnostics, the second for the fee); emergency stop sign (GOST 2001), fire extinguisher (2 liters), first aid kit. The car itself should be clean, everything should work in it, the numbers should be readable.
- Inspection is carried out on a fee basis. The amount of payment depends on the amount of work performed, the maximum amount of payment is established and regulated at the federal level.
- If for the first time on a technical inspection there were revealed malfunctions of a car or its non-compliance with safety requirements,then the vehicle is sent for re-inspection in a period not later than 20 days. Repeated inspection is also paid. If the second maintenance is carried out by the same operator, then the payment is made for new work, that is, for checking that it did not meet the standards last time. If the inspection is carried out at the same operator, but after a 20-day period, or at the new operator, then the payment of the inspection is made again and completely, and the maintenance procedure itself is carried out from beginning to end.
Documents required for passing inspection
- An identity document (passport; certificate in case of passport recovery; military ID - for military personnel; accreditation cards and ID card marked ATS - for foreigners).
- Driver's license. For a citizen of the Russian Federation - a valid driver's license; for a foreign citizen - an international driver's license or certificate of international type, which meets the standards of the Russian Federation.
- Proof of ownership. If the car owner passes the inspection, then you need a document that confirms the right of ownership of this vehicle. If THAT passes by proxy, then the person must submit a power of attorney.
- Transport voucher and registration certificate.
- Documents that confirm the payment of transport tax. It is imperative that the tax payment date be earlier than the filing date of the application for passing the maintenance.
- If there is an advertisement on the car, then in addition to the above, the person must present a contract with the advertiser, who will confirm permission to distribute the advertisement. If the car is equipped with television radio signals or an alarm, you must show the right to use them. If there is no permission to equip the car with additional sound and light devices, which are not indicated in the technical documents, then the vehicle is not allowed to pass the maintenance.
Such a package of documents was adopted in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation. One of the amendments was the rejection of the mandatory presentation by the car owner of a CTP insurance policy and medical certificate.
Let's sum up. What you need to pass inspection? This is a complete package of documents + receipts for necessary payments, cleanliness and good condition of the entire vehicle, availability of a first aid kit, a fire extinguisher and an emergency stop sign.