Why know your Rh factor, and how to determine it with an accuracy of 100%
To carry out a blood test, without leaving the walls of your favorite apartment, you will need a special kit purchased from a pharmacy. It is approved by the Ministry of Health, does not require knowledge in the field of medicine, gives accurate results and is quite simple to use.
- The specified set consists of special cells. Before analyzing, add a couple of drops of pure water to each of them.
- With a lancet, make a small injection, after the blood has protruded, add a drop to each of the cells drop by drop.
- After a minute, in the places where the drops of blood were injected, certain patterns are formed. Compare each with the one indicated on the insert from the analysis kit. This insert contains all the possible patterns that may appear in the cells.
- After the comparison, you will clearly determine your blood type and rhesus.
- If the resulting pattern does not coincide with one on the palette, most likely you made a mistake in the analysis process. Purchase a new kit and try again.
Determining rhesus at home is a good idea, but a more accurate result would be one that was obtained in the medical laboratory by an experienced specialist.